Pages

6/25/2012

FLOWERS AT THE BEACH

So finally after a year and a half , I feel brave enough to go through  my bathing suit drawer, as  you may have guessed, I'm obsessed with Agua Bendita swimwear!  Not only because two Colombian designers are behind this fabulous brand, but because they have the most beautiful and unique bathing suits ever!! I got this gorgeous Agua Bendita Bathing suit a couple of years ago, and honestly, I didn't feel comfortable enough to wear it, so it's been hidding in my drawer all this time until next weekend, when I will finally get the chance to wear it, I truly forgot how beautiful it is, the flower detail is amazing, so feminine and flirty, I'm just in love with it, it's definitely my  favorite piece ever!








Agua Bendita, Agua de la Selva Bikini,
Milly Cover up,
Dolce Vita Archer Sandals, 
and Gucci Sunglasses.



6 comments:

  1. this swimm siut is amaizing! so pretty ! i want it! :)

    thank you for visiting my blog :)
    i`m impressed with what you do with your blog!
    would you like to follow each other?

    have a nice day!
    bebissconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post !! Soo cute with the flowers !!

    Just checking the rest of your blog right now and love it so you leave me no choice but the follow you around haha ;)

    If you have time feel free to drop by me :)

    Love,

    Jen

    http://the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your pictures...And I really like the bikini !!
    checking out more of your blog!
    xoxo asiahlynn

    http://asiahlyn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very unique piece, we love it. The flower detail is so unique and pretty. you have a great blog and a new follower :)

    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bikini is divine

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for you comments, I love to read your feedback and any other thoughts you may have.

Besos:)